Newman Consulting Services, LLC provides:
On-site management and consulting services to businesses;
Mental Health First Aid certified training. Participants who complete the training will receive a 3 year certification as a Mental Health First Aider.
- Workforce Development, including job readiness training, computer skills training, life coping strategies classes, assistance with job search and support services to individuals experiencing employment challenges, lack of education, job inexperience, and/or have disabilities. Clients include the unemployed and underemployed, employers and their employees, Veterans, Military and dependents,drug court participants, ex-offenders, immigrants, youth excluded from the school system, National Guard and Reserves. Individuals who complete our programs receive a Certificate of Completion.
Accreditation and Approval:
- Licensed Hawaiʻi Department of Education Vocational and Technical School
- Hawaiʻi Workforce Investment Act (WIA Training Provider for Youth and Adults)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Certified Instructors
- Alu Like approved educational institution for the Hana Lima Scholarship
- Office of Hawaiʻian Affairs. (OHA grant recipient)
- ATR (Access To Recovery) Ohana provider
- DLIR Employment Training Fund training provider
- United States District Court, District of Hawaiʻi, RFQ recipient
- Hawaiʻi Department of Public Works grant awardee
- Vet Success (Subcontractor)